Vegan White Truffle Pasta
Enjoy this creamy vegan white truffle pasta with baby bella mushrooms, white truffle oil and chives. I’m so excited for you to try this recipe that takes 10 minutes to make!
Vegan White Truffle Pasta with Baby Bella Mushrooms & Chives
How to make this creamy vegan white truffle pasta with baby bella mushrooms, white truffle oil and chives in just 10 minutes!
- 230 grams linguine
- 3 tsp white truffle oil ⠀
- 1 tsp black pepper ground
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp chopped chives ⠀
- Grated Vegan Parmesan cheese I used @violife_foods
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 2 cups baby bella sliced mushrooms
- Add the linguine to heavily salted boiling water. Cook as per packet instructions.
- In a large deep pan or Dutch oven add the mushrooms and 1/3 cup of water. Cook for 4 minutes one side on high heat then flip to other side and simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- Next, add the garlic & truffle oil, in a glass measuring cup mix 1/3 cup of hot water with the coconut cream and whisk until smooth, pour into the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook on high until sauce comes to a boil then reduce heat and simmer on low.
- Now add the pasta straight into the pan and slowly add small quantities of pasta water until creamy.⠀
- Lastly, serve in pasta bowl with grated Vegan Parmesan and chopped chives.